29 Delicious Ways To Eat More Vegetables
Eat yer veggies, no salads necessary.
1. Avocado Superfood Breakfast Toast
2. Chicken and Cabbage Postickers
3. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
Also, on a related note, check out 23 Insanely Clever Ways To Eat Cauliflower Instead Of Carbs.
4. Skinny Omelette Wraps
5. Asparagus Benedict With Dijon Sauce
6. Zucchini Crust Vegetarian Pizza Margherita
7. Buffalo Chicken JalapeÃ±o Poppers
8. Healthy Butternut Squash Mac â€˜N’ Cheese
9. Paleo California Rolls
Even if you don’t eat Paleo, you’ll still enjoy this awesome Paleo sushi recipe (it’s riceless and soy-free, if you can believe it). Get the recipe here, via The Clothes Make The Girl.
10. Chicken Club Lettuce Wrap
11. Spinach and Chicken Quesadillas
12. Roasted Tomato Risotto
13. Quinoa Kale Bowl With Mushrooms and Asparagus
14. Think Green Juice
This supercharged green juice comes with kale, apple, celery, cucumber, spinach, mint, and more. It’s easy and tasty, and makes a great supplement to your regular meals. Get the recipe here, via Cook Republic.
15. Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts With Cranberries and Pecans
There’s so much goodness going on here — Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate, among other essentials. Cranberries are packed with antioxidants, walnuts come with protein and fiber, and that gorgonzola cheese is just delicious. Get the recipe here, via RachelSchultz.com.
16. Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
17. Spicy Sausage, Kale, and Whole Wheat Orecchiette Soup
18. Stuffed Zucchini Boats
19. Cheese and Browned Butter Spaghetti Squash
20. Spicy Miso Edamame
21. Roasted Tomato Basil Oatmeal
Vegetables for breakfast? Yes indeed! This savory oatmeal comes with tomatoes (OK, technically a fruit, but you get the idea). You can amp up the veggies by tossing in spinach or kale or mushrooms or other goodies, as well. Get this recipe here, via Girl Makes Food.
22. Healthy Beef Chili
23. Teriyaki Salmon Bowls With Snap Peas and Sriracha
Beyond the snap peas, you can also toss in other veggies, like sliced carrots and strips of red bell pepper. Play around with it, see what you like. Get the recipe here, via Alaska From Scratch.
24. Vegan Lasagna
25. Healthy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
26. Creamy Cauliflower Garlic Rice
27. Sweet Potato-Crusted Spinach Quiche
This quiche already comes with spinach (great source of vitamin A and vitamin K, among many, many other good things). The sweet potato crust takes the nutrition up a notch. Get the recipe here, via Fourteen Forty 365.
28. Creamy Spinach and Pear Soup With Pancetta
Cashews in this soup add to the creaminess, blogger Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil says. The pears add sweetness, and the spinach delivers some essential nutrients and minerals. And the final creation can help keep you warm. Get the recipe here, via Love and Olive Oil.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.