Kanye West Lyrics Perfectly Describe The Story Of Julius Caesar And Cleopatra
Shakespeare would either be proud or he’s rolling in his grave. This is a continuation of history and lyrical poetry.
1. Julius Caesar on meeting Cleopatra for the first time:
Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me / Via upload.wikimedia.org
2. Caesar restores Cleopatra to the throne:
Pietro da Cortona / Via commons.wikimedia.org
3. Cleopatra gives birth to Ptolemy Caesar:
John William Waterhouse / Via commons.wikimedia.org
Close enough. Ptolemy was around 17 when he died.
4. Caesar refuses to name Ptolemy as his heir:
Amadscientist / Via commons.wikimedia.org
5. Cleopatra arrives in Rome and it’s a huge scandal:
J. Gordon Edwards / Via commons.wikimedia.org
7. Caesar is murdered by the senate on The Ides of March. “Et, tu Brute?”:
Vincenzo Camuccini / Via commons.wikimedia.org
9. Octavian talking shit about the whole affair:
National Museum of Rome / Via commons.wikimedia.org
11. Antony when Cleopatra turns her ships around and ditches him after Octavian sends a Roman fleet to conquer Egypt:
Giovanni Battista Tiepolo / Via commons.wikimedia.org
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.