Michael Keaton Putting His Acceptance Speech Away Is The Saddest Moment From The Oscars
Eddie Redmayne walked away with the award.
1. On Sunday night Eddie Redmayne was awarded the Oscar for Best Actor after his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in The Theory of Everything. He was, understandably, pretty happy about it.
2. However, Michael Keaton was also up for the award for his role in Birdman.
Jason Merritt / Getty Images
3. It appears he’d written an acceptance speech just in case he was awarded the Oscar.
4. But now a Vine of the actor appearing to shove the supposed speech back into his suit pocket after Eddie was announced the winner has emerged and it makes for pretty sad viewing.
5. Never mind, Michael. We still you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.